By using OwaysOnline.com, the user has unconditionally accepted the terms and conditions of use as given here under and/or elsewhere in the site.
In order to use the OwaysOnline.com, the user have accepted the following terms and conditions given below. We reserve the right to add, delete, alter or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
- The user may carefully read all the information on products and services as provided in relevant sections.
- OwaysOnline.com acts only as a facilitator to facilitate transactions between user and vendors through OwaysOnline.com. We are not responsible for any loses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages and / or taxes incurred by users in the use of facility.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on OwaysOnline.com shall not be entertained nor it can be refunded as these are digital copies and there is no way to return it.
- We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the user shall be informed of the same.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- OwaysOnline.com shall not entertain any complaints after 15 days, once the order is delivered.
- If the user has any question, doubts or confusion in regard to any of the terms & conditions set out herein he should seek clarifications from us through email: admin@OwaysOnline.com and should wait for a written clarification before using the service.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs in any case then OwaysOnline.com is not liable to pay / refund any amount more than order value of customer.